Plans: study, Anatomy class, Physiology test
A.M. Prayer: Monday we pray to Mano/Manni, god of the moon, and lighting a white candle (symbolic of the moon):
Greetings to you Mano/Manni, silver messenger on high, as you fly silently on your way reflect into our souls the glory of the High Ones that we might aspire to the realms of the gods. Bathe our world in soft brightness, and whisper to our souls of joyous realms beyond our knowing. Mano/Manni let us see the goodness within us and without us, all the nights and days of our lives. MANO/MANNI, HAIL!!
Born of Fire, born of ice,
Life is lived at such a price.
Holy Runes send my way
Advice on how to spend the day
A.M. Rune: Plenty of battling for position within the Well but Wunjo won out!
Outcome: Oh yeah, there is JOY in the Elmersson household and Rheinwood both!
Weeeell…joy has quickly turned to shit!
- Job searched…and that certainly is no joy anymore
- My house payment went up by $40 because my insurance rates went up and my insurance company didn’t bother to tell me. That sucks while on unemployment!
- A lab partner in Physiology lab dropped the class and didn’t bother to tell anyone with the fucking lab report due tomorrow. Communication between lab partners has sucked anyway and this is just not a good way for a group to QUICKLY communicate. I tried to call another lab partner (whose campus email hasn’t worked all semester) to see what can be worked up this evening: ARGH!
- All I could think about in Anatomy lecture was the Physiology situation.
- Now I have to cram for the Physiology exam! Can you believe it? The little fucking weasel DARES to have an exam on THE FIRST FUCKING DAY back from spring break!
- I don’t have any idea what’s up with Audie. Once again she’s been out of it. I sincerely hope that I’m not in for another episode. I would hate that!
Audie’s therapist called saying she had to change her appointment
Joy has to be coming from clan/family/sippa or kindred/liut because it’s certainly not HERE any more today.
P.M. Prayer: Scata/Skahdi:
Scata/Skahdi, fleet on your skis and let me be the game you bag with you bow. Stun me with your grace and beauty, tuck me in the skin-sack at your side, and then take me to your home where wolves howl. There, teach me to know the pleasure of the hunt, the joy of exertion, and the crisp freedom of winter and wilderness. Brand my soul with wind-burn, so that even in the tedium of daily life, I will feel your warm breath, warm on my check, telling me to be strong, able and worthy of you. SCATA/SKAHDI, HAIL!!
P.M. Rune: none
Comments: cared for animals, Meeka inside
Alaf Sal Fena